czytanietopodstawa.blogspot.com

piątek, 23 lutego 2018

Book titled Ladies, maidens, girls. The story in the skirt, Anna Dziewit - Meller.

Hey,
Okładka książki Damy, dziewuchy, dziewczyny. Historia w spódnicyBook cover Ladies, Girls, Girls. The story in the skirt, I put this post exceptionally, but that does not mean that tomorrow I will post too. I will present you a book that will appeal to a girl. It is a reading called "Ladies, girls, a story in a skirt." Authorship of Anna Dziewit - Meller. Now I will present to you a quote from this book. "Hi, I'm Henieka, I want to introduce you to my friends, they have not been visited by anybody for a long time, they have a lot of fantastic stories up their sleeve." Ten-year-old throne, thistle-maker, first female surgeon, alpinist, female spy ... Heroes and rebels. " You'll love it! I recommend this reading to all curious and happy teenagers. You will read this book once. I encourage! Until next post, see you soon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz