czytanietopodstawa.blogspot.com

czwartek, 22 lutego 2018

Book titled Hat for One Hundred Thousand, Adam Bahdaj :)

Hey,
Okładka książki Kapelusz za sto tysięcytoday I will present you a book for the whole family called Hat for a Hundred Thousand, by Adam Bahdaj. Now I will present you a quote from this book. '' Officially, I'm Krystyna Cuchowska, but my friends call me 'Nine Morn', huh? Because I was the boss of the gang (Ś) and eight older puppies than me, she listened to me like my own mother. "With a book that has such a heroine, it is impossible to get bored.Because of the case, the brave, resourceful and eager to act twelve years of experience an amazing holiday adventure.
The book is funny, cheerful and very good for boredom. I wish you a pleasant reading and the next post :)

3 komentarze:

  1. Book titled Hat for one hundred thousand, this book is very often distributed in primary school, at the end of the year;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Super artykuł. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń